C-Band 400W to 1000W Indoor GaAs
The Advantech Wireless C-Band line of Amplifiers and BUCs are intended for satellite up-link applications. The design of these units is based on Advantech’s proven techniques resulting in high linearity and operating efficiency. Conservative thermal design contributes to the high MTBF for these units. Full monitor and control is provided via the serial or Ethernet ports. Special features such as automatic over-temperature shutdown and high-reflected power protection contribute to a trouble free operation.
The ARM-C series 19” rackmount SSPA/SSPB (BUC) is available in output power from 400W to 1000W. Higher power operation may be provided using external phase combining techniques offering an output power up to 6000W. Please contact factory for more details.
Advantech Wireless also offers the SUMMIT modular SSPA system for either indoor or outdoor applications.
The full set of accessories made available will facilitate the integration of these units in any application.
- Full range of output power from 400W to 1000W
- High linearity
- Redundant ready with no external controller
- Full M&C capability via RS485 or Ethernet port
- Forward and Reflected power monitoring
- Output Sample Port
- Redundant Systems shipped fully tested
- Infinite VSWR protection with automatic high reflected power shutdown
- Built-in Harmonic Filter
- Power factor correction
- CE marking
- 1:1 or 1:2 redundant configuration
- Phase combined systems for higher power
- L-Band input (SSPB/BUC operation)
- 10/100BT Ethernet, WEB Interface,
- SNMP v1, v2, v3 Interface
- Very high stability 10 MHz OCXO (BUC)
- Button RF On/Mute for fast emergency
- Audible Alarm and ACO (Audible Cut Off) button
- Mounting slides
- Remote M&C panel
- 500W, 1kW, 3kW Waveguide Loads
- W/G Circulators
- W/G Switches
Advantech Wireless C-Band line of Amplifiers and BUCs may be configured to operate in 1:1 or 1:2 redundancy mode. No extra controller is required for the redundancy operation as the built-in controller in each unit provides this function. For 1:1 redundancy operation, in addition to the two units (operating and standby) a special redundancy kit is required. For 1:2 redundancy operation another redundancy kit is needed in addition to the three units. The kits include the waveguide switches, terminations, splitter, interconnecting cable assemblies and mounting frames.