1. Purpose of the processing of personal data
1.1 To comply with the law, such as company management (for example, initiating capital increase, capital reduction, business restructuring
(Change in the list of listed) shareholders meeting Nomination and Directorship, Board of Directors Meeting, Management of Shareholders’ Rights and Duties Dividends Payment, Accounting and Reporting Legal documents review Delivery of documents or books, including various legal duties Of being a limited company Public limited company or company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (Depending on the case)
1.2 For our legitimate interests or someone else’s such as company management Audio or video recording. Event security meeting or sending any news or offers for the benefit of shareholders Or directors, including to exercise legal claims
1.3 To prevent any harm to life, body or health of you or others, such as emergency contact.
Communicable disease control
2. Personal information collected
2.1 We collect personal information of our shareholders, including their attorneys or proxies. When you subscribe, your personal information will be collected directly from you, including through a brokerage or registrar, such as your name, surname, address, telephone number, email, contact method, nationality, occupation, date of birth. Tax Identification Number National Identification Number, Juristic Person Registration Number, Bank Account Number of Shares
2.2 We collect Personal Information of Directors and Directors nominated by Directors, Personal Information will be collected directly from you. Including from government agencies, regulators Information that is disclosed to the public as follows:
(1) In the recruitment process, we will collect personal information from national identification cards or government-issued documents that can be used for identity verification, such as name, surname, gender, ID card number. Passport number Photos, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, height
(2) for a person holding a position as a director Will collect additional personal information such as Payments, training, activities, marital status, information about spouse / cohabitant, husband, wife, child, parent, sibling, blood group, bank account number, email address, education history. Career, work history Being a director or having a position in a company or other businesses, attending meetings of the board of directors or committees or shareholders, remuneration of directors Securities holding information Name of securities companies, performance of directors and other information as required by law or good corporate governance principles.
2.3 When you participate in any of our activities, we may collect additional personal information with your consent on a case-by-case basis.
2.4 We may need to collect and process special types of personal data as required by the Personal Data Protection Law, such as health information, food allergy information. Allergic information to process your events or activities We will ask for your explicit consent on a case-by-case basis and will use our best efforts to provide adequate security measures to protect your special kind of personal information.
3. Acquisition of consent and the possible consequences of withdrawal of consent
3.1 Where we collect and process personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent given to us at any time, which withdrawal of this consent will not affect the performance. Collect, use, disclose or process personal data for which you have given your consent.
3.3 If you are less than 20 years old before giving your consent, please provide us with the details of the parental authority so that we can request the consent of the custodian as well.
4. Period of retention of personal information.
4.1 We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for each type of personal data unless a longer retention period is permitted by law in the event that the retention period cannot be determined. Retention of personal information clearly will retain the information for the time that could be expected in accordance with the standard of collection (for example, the general legal age up to 10 years).
4.2 We provide an audit system to proceed with the deletion or destruction of personal data after the expiration of the retention period or which is not related or exceeds necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected, we provide. An audit system to proceed with the deletion or destruction of personal information after the expiration of the retention period or which is not relevant or exceeds necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is collected.
5. Disclosure of personal information to other persons
5.2 We will require persons receiving information to take adequate measures to protect your data and process such personal data only as necessary and take steps to prevent unlawful use or disclosure of personal information.
6. Sending or transferring personal information abroad
6.1 We may transmit or transfer your personal information to foreign companies or individuals where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in accordance with a contract between us and another person or entity for the benefit of it. Or to fulfill your request, before entering into a contract, or to prevent or suppress life-threatening Body or health of you or others To comply with the law or as necessary to carry out a mission for the important public interest.
6.2 We may store your information on computers, servers or the cloud provided by third parties and may use third party programs or applications in the form of ready-made software services and forms. Providing a ready-made platform to process your personal data, but we will not allow unrelated persons to have access to personal information and will require them to take appropriate security protection measures.
6.3 In the event that your personal information is transmitted overseas, we will comply with the Privacy Laws and take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is protected and you can exercise your rights. We will legally require the recipient to take adequate measures to protect your data and process such personal data as necessary and to prevent it. Other people use or disclose personal information without wrong authority.
7. Safety measures for personal information
7.1 The security of your personal information is important. We have implemented technical and administrative security standards.
Use it to protect personal information from unauthorized loss, access, use or disclosure. Misuse, tampering, and destruction using security technologies and procedures. Such as encryption and access restriction to ensure that only authorized persons have access to your personal information and that they are trained on the importance of protecting personal information.
7.2 We provide appropriate security measures. To prevent loss, access, use, alteration, and disclosure of personal information from persons who do not have rights or obligations in connection with such personal information, and such measures will be reviewed when necessary or when technology changes to ensure Suitable security performance
8. Rights relating to your personal information
You have the rights under the Personal Data Protection Law, summarized as follows.
(1) Withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data.
(2) Request to view and copy your personal information or request to disclose the origin of your personal information
(3) Transmit or transfer personal information in electronic form as required by the Personal Data Protection Law
Other data controllers
(4) Object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information about you
(5) Delete or destroy or make your personal information non-personally identifiable information of you. (Anonymization)
(6) Suspend the use of your personal information
(7) Correct your personal information to be correct, current, complete and not misleading.
(8) Make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Committee in the event that we or the personal data processor, including the employee
Or our contractor or personal data processor violates or fails to comply with the privacy laws
We will consider and inform as soon as possible the outcome of your exercise request within 30 days from the date we receive the request. And the rights mentioned above are subject to the personal data protection law.
9. Information about the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer
9.1 Controller of personal data: Planet Company Communication Asia Public Company Limited
Contact location: 157 Soi Ramindra 34, Ramindra Rd,. Tarang, Bangkhen, Bangkok 10230
9.2 In the event that you have any inquiries about personal data protection Please contact number 0-2792-2409 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org