Thales Vormetric Transparent Encryption
Vormetric Transparent Encryption enables organizations to establish strong controls around sensitive data with maximum efficiency. Vormetric Transparent Encryption delivers data-at-rest encryption for structured databases and unstructured files with centralized key management, privileged user access control, and security intelligence to proactively meet compliance reporting requirements. The solution can be deployed without any changes to applications, databases or infrastructure so security organizations can implement encryption with minimal disruption, effort, and cost.
Vormetric Transparent Encryption:
- Protects data-at-rest wherever it resides
- Transparent to users, applications, and storage infrastructure
- Simplify data security administration
- Strengthen compliance with security policies and regulatory mandates
- Help guard against threats from APTs and malicious insiders
And it includes these key features:
- Comprehensive data security across databases and all file types
- Broad server platform support, including Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Flexible deployment across physical, virtual, cloud, and big data environments
- Easy to deploy—no application, database or infrastructure changes required
- High performance encryption
- Strong encryption and key management Privileged user access control
- Security intelligence and visibility to meet compliance requirements
Transparent Data Protection
Transparent and continuous file-level encryption that protects against unauthorized access by users and processes in physical, virtual, and cloud environments. Transparent file encryption implementation is seamless and fast, keeping both business and operational processes working without changes even during deployment and roll out.
Seamless and easy to deploy
Scaling to deployments of tens of thousands of physical or virtual servers, the Vormetric Transparent Encryption solution is available for Windows, Linux, and Unix platforms. The enterprise encryption software can be used, deployed and maintained across physical, cloud, container and big data environments.
Meet Compliance and Best Practice Requirements
Encryption, access controls and data access logging are basic requirements or recommended best practices for almost all compliance and data privacy standards and mandates, including PCI DSS, HIPAA/Hitech, GDPR and many others.