AEON-DEC AEON HEVC Rack Decoder
The AEON HEVC Rack Decoder provides low latency HEVC Ultra High Definition decoding from ASI/IP input. Ideal for adding decode support for the AEON Transmitter to existing receiver systems. Each decoder can support single 4K or up to 2 HD streams via quad 3G-SDI outputs, and has two stereo balanced audio outputs available. The decoder has an integrated control panel with sunlight-readable OLED display covering all major functions, as well as IP based control.
The HEVC codec used in AEON products offers a step change in compression efficiency over H.264 systems, whilst maintaining low end to end latency suitable for live events.
- Ultra-low latency HEVC SD, HD and 4K decoding with Product Information: Tri-level sync genlock
- Video formats up to 2160p60, 10-bit and 4:2:2 Chroma sampling, future HDR support
- Controlled via IP or integrated sunlight-readable OLED display
- Designed for sports & events coverage, newsgathering and wireless studio camera applications
- Scalable decoding platform supporting single 4K or two HD services
- Low power consumption and active cooling for extended field performance
- Compact 1/2 1RU rack form factor