Cambium Networks PTP 700
National defense, border security, industrial communications and critical infrastructure operators have experienced massive growth in bandwidth demands for reliable and secure broadband connectivity and backhaul.
Whether deploying in first-responder tactical situations, over water to oil platforms, in urban canyons to video cameras and hot-spots or along remote stretches of national borders for defense and situational awareness, the requirements for high-speed connectivity intersect with constraints on available spectrum, line of sight and non-line of sight topologies, IT/Enterprise integration, cyber-security threat prevention and harsh environmental conditions.
The dynamic nature and complexity of these missions means that spectrum managers, network operators and implementation managers need flexibility and adaptability while staying within the constraints of program budgets. The long-term total cost of ownership and sustainability of any solution comes under increasing scrutiny.
With the PTP 700, Cambium Networks breaks new ground in mission flexibility and overall project sustainability.
One Radio – Many Missions
- Single radio covers 4.4 GHz to 5.9 GHz compatible with NTIA Redbook / NATO Band IV and FCC/ETSI requirements
- Single radio can be be deployed with integrated panel antenna or larger gain dishes using N-type connectorization
- Roadmap support for high-capacity multipoint architecture
- Dynamic Spectrum OptimizationTM (DSO)
- FIPS 140-2 Validated (Fall 2015)
- Ruggedized to MIL-STD-810G
- Supports IPv6, SyncE, 1588v2