AEON-ENC AEON HEVC Rack Encoder
The AEON HEVC Rack Encoder provides low latency HEVC Ultra High Definition encoding to ASI/IP output. Ideal for adding 4K, multi-channel, HEVC support to existing RF/IP systems. Each encoder can support single 4K or up to 4 HD streams via quad 3G-SDI inputs, and has two stereo balanced audio inputs available with phantom power. The encoder has an integrated control panel with sunlight-readable OLED display covering all major functions, as well as IP based control.
The HEVC codec used in AEON products offers a step change in compression efficiency over H.264 systems, whilst maintaining low end to end latency suitable for live events.
- Ultra-low latency HEVC SD, HD and 4K encoding
- Video formats up to 2160p60, 10-bit and 4:2:2 Chroma sampling, future HDR support
- Controlled via IP or integrated sunlight-readable OLED display
- Designed for sports & events coverage, newsgathering and wireless studio camera applications
- Scalable encoding platform supporting single 4K or four HD services
- Low power consumption and active cooling for extended field performance
- Compact 1/2 1RU rack form factor