LNA/LNB Redundant Controller
The 1:1 LNA/LNB Redundant Controller (LNx New) is a fault tolerant subsystem which support both C-Band and Ku-Band LNA and LNB Configurations. It is designed for 24×7 hours continuous operations. The LNx New is equipped with dual universal input voltage power supplies which are engineered to work even if one power supply is not functional. The controller can be operated by IDU Front Panel and the remote interfaces configuration, Waveguide Switch status and alarms acknowledgement.
- Front panel keypad and discrete LED’s for configuration purposes and real time status.
- Automatic/Manual mode, Set LNB current, Lamp test.
- LED status for LNx pole.
- Audible alarm while FAULT status.
- Dual power supplies with universal input voltages.
- Support TCP/IP and TELNET configurations (optional).
- Still support RS-232 serial interface configuration through USB cable.
- Indoor unit is compact standard 19” rack 1RU size.
- Dip SW current ranges selector.
- Max. IR LEDs Length 30m
- Micro SD memory, IP67, IK10, PoE