Military Tactical Mobile Solution
The Will-Burt Company, along with its subsidiaries GEROH and ITS, offer a broad selection of mobile telescopic masts, lattice towers and accessories to elevate a variety of mission critical payloads. Each family of elevation solutions is designed and manufactured with a unique set of characteristics tuned to optimize payload performance and meet the most stringent performance criteria. High performance tactical trailers round out the military offerings of The Will-Burt Company.
The ability of Will-Burt to deliver superior elevation solutions is attributed to its worldwide leadership in the industry for over 30 years. Teams of experienced research and development engineers, design engineers and ISO 9001:2015 quality systems certified manufacturing experts are backed by a sales and marketing support structure focused on delivering the correct customer solution on time, every time.
Whether your program requires a commercial off-the-shelf solution or a highly engineered customized product, The Will-Burt Company has the experience, design know-how and manufacturing capabilities to meet your unique requirements.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE WILL-BURT COMPANY
- Worldwide elevation leader for over 30 years
- Wide array of elevation products designed for specific missions
- ISO 9001:2015 quality & ISO 14001:2004 environmental systems certified manufacturing
- Innovative custom solutions designed by experienced engineers
- Superior customer support
High performance composite telescoping mast
- High pointing accuracy and low wind deflection: Internal keys and rigid design maintain azimuth and eliminate the need for guylines.
- High weight lifting capacity for greater safety and payload accommodations
- Higher strength for lighter weight: Lightweight carbon fiber construction driven by stainless steel electro-mechanical drive screw
- Advanced safety: Automatic sectional locking assures personnel and payload safety
- Low maintenance costs: Easy, routine field and depot maintenance
- Use in harsh environments including ice and high wind:Positive retraction
offers additional benefits over the standard Stiletto design
- Greater pointing accuracy: Greater strength and rigidity, lower wind deflection
- 48% lower linear deflection
- Greater lifting capacity: Higher load drive system capacity for heavier payloads
- Increased stability: Due to additional tube overlap
- Increased safety: Three locks on heavy-duty collars
- On-The-Move: Persistent surveillance (Consult factory for OTM payload capacity – 6 m HD model only)
High accuracy electromechanical telescoping mast
- No guying required, self-supporting mast
- Minimal mast twist
- Energized keyway guides in accessory-ready collars
- Low wind deflection
- Mast sections are held tight by constricting wear bands
- Quiet Operation
- Direct-drive system powered by environmentally sealed 600 watt DC motor with manual over ride
- Patent Pending Quiet Locks designed for heavy payloads
- Reduced maintenance
- Clean air filter system prevents dirt from entering mast
- Integrated dirt/dust wipers and ice-breakers built into collars
- High strength alloy construction
- Integrated PC control
- MIL-STD 810 compliant
Pneumatic Heavy-Duty Non-Locking (HDNL) and Super Heavy-Duty Non-Locking (SHDNL) Masts
- Maintains azimuth – minimal twist deflection: Reliable full-length external keyways.
- Operates in extreme environments: External wipers protect against sand and dust.
- Low maintenance and life-cycle costs: Easy to operate and maintain low friction synthetic bearings.
- Long life: Black hardcoat protects against salt fog corrosion.
Pneumatic Heavy-Duty Locking (HDL) and Super Heavy-Duty Locking (SHDL) Masts
- Two full-length external keys on mast sections with matching machined keyways on collars: Maintains directional azimuth
- Low friction synthetic bearings: Protects mast sections and collars for smooth operation and long life
- Mechanical Locking Collars: Supports high guying forces
- Black Hardcoat and sealed aluminum surfaces: Meets MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class II & Extends life of mast and protects against salt fog corrosion
- External Wipers: Protects against sand and dust
- Ruggedized Options: Optional finishes and features for military applications
Pneumatic Ultra Heavy-Duty Locking Mast
- Elevates heavier loads with greater wind sail area
- Greater unguyed performance
- Fast & Efficient
- Lower nested height eliminates the need for costly and complicated tilt systems
- Easier to deploy in urban areas
- Safe long-term deployment with easy to operate positive locking pins
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- No maintenance required
- No hydraulic fluid concerns
KVL & KVR Light-Duty Crank Mast
- Automatic locking system (KVR) Deploy at any height
- Precision tube fit Maintains azimuth
- Powerful cable drive system Deploy and retract in extreme weather conditions
- Optional motor drive system
- Designed for trailer, shelter, vehicle or field mounting
- MIL-STD 810–F qualified
- MIL-STD 810–G qualified
- Field Deployment Kit Optional
SPM Spindle Mast
- Designed for heavy payloads with large windsail areas
- Precision tolerances maintain azimuth and minimize deflection.
- Precise pointing accuracy excellently suited for optical electronic intelligence, monitoring, and target recognition.
- Designed for inside and outside vehicle installation.
- Electronic and Manual Operation
- MIL-STD 810–F qualified