SOLO7 Drop Camera
The SOL7DCAM is compatible with the full range of accessory cameras (see photo) including pinhole IR, some of which can also dock directly, to make a self-contained video. These camera head accessories make the drop camera an extremely versatile solution for all microwave video scenarios. PTZ cameras can also be connected. PTZ camera control is received wirelessly by the CAMTELRX telemetry, this format is described fully in the Tactical Camera System data sheet.
- Robust IP66 housing
- Integral battery pack provides up to 3 hours of power
- Provided with an interface cable that provides a generic input interface for video, two audios and a data channel (can be used for sensor data or GPS typically)
- High resolution low light camera also supplied as standard
- Variable camera heads can be fitted, compatible with PTZ cameras.
- Cameras can also be abstracted from the transmitter body; using the 3m camera extension cable provided, which may provide more convenience in hide situations