The Heights™ Networking Platform is engineered to elevate your services with unparalleled horsepower, efficiency and intelligence. The features within the platform were designed with the service provider and its multi-tenant environments in mind, from concept to operation.
Heights combines our most efficient waveforms, header and payload compression engines, proven dynamic bandwidth and power management along with bi-directional ACM capability to provide the highest user throughput, highest availability, and most optimal resource utilization available in the industry.
Heights meets the demands of those operating on traditional wide beams while providing distinct advantages for those with High Throughput Satellites (HTS) in their futures. Heights is HTS ready, providing the lowest cost highest throughput solution for feeder link teleports supporting fixed or remote terminals, scaling from tens to thousands of sites economically.
Three hub configurations are offered:
- Heights Solo-Mini – Single network hub with single outbound carrier and shared bandwidth pool for inbound connections, for small private networks
- Heights Solo – Single network hub with single outbound carrier and shared bandwidth pool for inbound connections
- Heights VNO – Multi-network hub with multiple outbound carriers along with multiple associated shared bandwidth pools for inbound connections
- Oil & Gas
- Cruise and Cargo
- Corporate Enterprise
- Service Provider Multi-Tenant Environments
- Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
- Mobile Network Operators
- Maritime, Offshore & Mobility Communications
- Latency sensitive Business Applications
- IP Trunking & Internet Access
- Mobile Backhaul
- Satellite News Gathering
- Content Distribution Networks