Adtec Digital’s EN-31 is a dual channel, hardware-based distribution encoder with flexible transport options.
With a low power footprint, the EN-31 inherits Adtec’s broadcast quality compression, advanced feature set, service performance and reliability in a dense platform targeted towards high-value applications.
The EN-31 supports ASI remuxing, VBI processing and eight channels of audio encoding per video service. In addition to encoding MPEG 1 Layer 2 audio, the EN-31 also encodes Dolby Digital, AAC-LC and HE-AAC (v1/v2) mixed mode audio, including stereo (2.0) and multi-channel surround (5.1) modes.
The EN-31 encodes two services, multiplexes them into an MPTS and concurrently transports it via ASI, IP, and optional RF.
The DVB-S/S2 capable modulator supports both IF-Band and L-Band with 10MHz L-Band insertion and Carrier ID.
- Copper and CVBS Video Interfaces
- Automatic SD and HD Detection
- Eight Channels of Audio Encoding Via Embedded SDI and AES Inputs
- Multiple Transport Stream over IP Protocols Including:
- RTP, UDP, RTMP and Zixi
- ASI Input for External Transport Stream Multiplexing
- MP1L2, DD, AAC-LC, HE-AAC (2.0 and 5.1)