Adtec Digital’s RD‐71 is a SD, HD and 1080P59.94/50 IRD supporting MPEG 2 and MPEG 4 AVC/H.264, multi‐CHROMA 4:2:0 / 4:2:2 and 10-bit. With support for very low latency decoding, an array of IP transport capabilities and DVB-S2X demodulation, the RD-71 is versatile and reliable.
The RD-71 supports MPEG 1 Layer 2, AAC-LC, Dolby Digital, Dolby E and Linear PCM audio. The optional demodulator supports DVB-S/S2/S2X with modes ranging from QPSK up to 64APSK with Multi‐stream ISI support. Transport service filtering allows the RD-71 to operate in bandwidth constrained turn-around and re-distribution applications.
The RD‐71 is interoperable with encoders industry wide, making it ideal for mission critical trunking, ad‐hoc OB, DSNG and teleport applications.
- AVC/4:2:2 10-bit 1080P 59.94/50 fps & MPEG2/4:2:2 Video Decoding
- Copper, Fiber SFP, & CVBS video outputs
- 1, 2, and 3 Frame End-to-End Latency
- MPEG 1 Layer 2, AAC-LC, and DD Audio Decoding
- DD, Dolby E and PCM Pass-Through
- DVB-S/S2/S2X, UDP, RTP, Zixi and ASI Transport
- Simultaneously output HD/SD w/downscaling
- Service filtering and IP output for turn-around and re-distribution